safety

12:08 AM

suit:
they sing "annie", the perfect cry-your-pain-out girl anthem.
seriously, look it up.
my new favorite from them is "gone away".
i found it on my ipod the other day and it says things i've
needed to hear for a while...


"...I think about life, and oh how it changes so fast
And oh how it's so hard to last here waiting for something to give.
I think about time, a luxury so hard to find
And I just can't figure out why I wasted it all here without you.

But I'll be fine, oh don't you worry
Cause I'll be fine, see I'm in a hurry to be
Gone away awhile. Tell me all the things that I
I'll be missing here in this old life, cause I just don't know...
...I think about love, and oh what a beautiful song
And oh how it needs to be sung here, sing it so loud all the world can hear.
I think I'll be..
Gone away awhile, tell me all the things that I
I'll be missing here in this old life man cause I just don't know..."

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe