Current Obsessions

11:19 AM



  • This BEAUTY that we brought home from Guitar Center. It's like reuniting with an old friend after like....10 years? The first order of business was obviously "The Holy City". 
  • Playing AND singing "Stone Cold" so loud Joe can hear me from any location in our house.
  • Painting my nails with a shade as close to my skin color as possible so that it dies gracefully. 
  • Strawberry sugar-free Jell-o. There's no way it's good for me but it's sugar free so. 
  • Scalp treatments, because dry shampoo is the worst
  • Paper face masks that smell like coconuts and look like zoo animals.
  • FAMILY VACATION. 33 DAYS.
  • 9 Rounds! My goal for the month of June was to go 5 days a week. Everything hurts and I'm dying.
  • Researching car parts I know nothing about and selling them on eBay so they're no longer taking up space in my garage. (I'll have to let you know how that goes..)
  • The possible cruise we might possibly be taking later this year. Possibly.
  • Taking 10 minutes to curl my hair instead of 30 because the "undone" look is in.
  • Baby carrots. 
  • Basically every pair of running shorts sold at Walmart. Maybe I buy a pair every time I get groceries? I don't know? 
  • Tactfully telling coworkers to take their body-shaming conversations somewhere else.
  • The. Handmaid's. Tale. Don't get me started.
  • The LiketoKnow.it app. I was such a hater for such a long time and now I can't stop taking screenshots of outfits I'll never buy.
  • Searching for new brands of swimsuits. Trying on swimsuits. Looking at swimsuits. Tracking down swimsuits I see on Instagram. Buying swimsuits. Buying more swimsuits. 
  • And finally: Meryl Streep Memes.
  •   

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. have a great day.

    http://scienceleisure.blogspot.com/2018/05/the-selling-point-of-atm-and-ethernet.html

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe