10.

12:17 PM

Save me from myself.
i'm in a circle of mistakes and redemption
i seem to have forgotten
once upon a moment i knew
that as much as i doubt you
i've lead myself to this hole
as much as i doubt myself
i've left you to be here
you've never once proved me right
only fools do this without You.
I've only pretended to forgive
much more attractive than my grudge
i've only played the healing
never risking the sight of weakness
don't let me continue to play a game
where winning has left me a loser.
loser.
lost.
find me back before i
find a way
to never find you again.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This is something I found and connected with so closely. You might as well:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI7Cl42UDWQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.

    i've only played the healing
    never risking the sight of weakness
    don't let me continue to play a game
    where winning has left me a loser.


    Powerful. Your words are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe