40 pounds

3:49 PM

That's how much John the MMA fighter thinks I'll lose by August 1st.

40 pounds - what I weigh now = 180 pounds (which is still heavier than most girls I know).

Today, I only lasted 30 minutes before passing out.
"No one comes in here on their first day and lasts the full two hours."
Two hours?...I can't do anything for two hours.
"By the end of the summer, you'll run circles around this gym. It'll take an hour just to break a sweat."
Like anything in the future, it's far.
Sunday was my last drink of soda for the next three months.
I'm also fasting from fast food.
It's not a crazy diet fad or a desprate attempt at health--
it's common sense.
It's time I start using my body for what it's for:
not a junk receptacle or something I just have to get over.
It's where I live 100% of my time, more than Ree's hall or Bluffton, SC.
I have no choice but to love it.
I have no option but it treat it best.
This means spending lots of time with John.
This means reigning my cravings.
This means doing what I have to do way before doing what I want.
I've been think about this alot, and then I saw Rich's article.
All I can do is be the best version of myself I can be.
I don't wanna ever become those people that obssess about their weight loss, as if it's the only thing going on in my life.
No thanks.
Progress has never been my friend though, and if i'm not constantly reminded of it, i'll  never get where i'm going.
It's never been a better time.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. You are going to do this like iss nuthin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the strongest and the bravest.
    I've always wanted to be like you when I grow up.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe