kicked.

1:34 AM

“Life is a series of pulls back and forth. You want to do one thing, but you are bound to do something else. Something hurts you, yet you know it shouldn’t. You take certain things for granted, even when you know you should never take anything for granted. A tension of opposites, like a pull on a rubber band. And most of us live somewhere in the middle.” ~Mitch Albom in Tuesdays with Morrie

Tonight, I pray for tomorrow not to suck.
For letting go of the crap I hate/clench.
For the right to walk away.
To not apologize.
To not succomb to emotions.
To not change my mind 5 minutes later.
For 200 to be history.
For better.
For more days like the ones in August.
For more of the good stuff
and more tolerance for the bad.
For the sign on my back
to fall off.
and for appreciation of my blessings.
I pray to pray
more.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe