let's recap:

11:47 PM

something's wrong with my back. muscle relaxers are not a joke.
i made friends at home. i think this summer might still be salvageable.
i have yet to register for classes. union is worried i might not come back.
i'm graduating in may. this causes me to dread my birthday.
i left my two most valuable possessions in Tennessee. Phone Charger. Curling Iron.
i got a great new pair of shoes. i'm in the phase where i pretend they're the only pair i own.
i spend hours on tumblr daily. i am that girl.
Macximus has changed my life. all memories of life and internet were reset last wednesday.
there is a five guys down the road. i know all their names, date of births, and social security numbers.
john the trainer has got me back on track. all it took was a hug.
i don't know what to do with myself when its hot outside. i miss nebraska.
i've never had a more uneventful break. its awesome.
i make people really great in my head. my singleness surprises me.
my blog hit 1,500 views yesterday, including Japan and Russia. NBD.
i am a great server. that will always be my backup plan.
my boss calls me Marismella. i call him Uncle Pauly G.
i'm the craziest mixture of the quiet one in the corner and the entertainer. name that disorder.
boom-boom chicka-chicka boom-boom isn't fun to teach. my family was not impressed.
i leave for nebraska on sunday. timing has never been more perfect.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe