3:10 AM

"you're not made of steel. at some point, something has to give." 
Said like a true Cosentino, my sister always knows how to be exactly what's missing.
I miss last summer.
I miss the ones that have no choice but to love me. 
I have a tendency of making my friends my family, 
(this is especially ok being 25 hours away from home)
and while most make their way to my heart,
stay a while, leave a mark, make me better, 
screw up their chances at getting to stay
or 
constantly work to make it back in,
nothing compares to the 
love, loyalty, and honesty
of 
flesh and blood.
If there's 1 thing i would leave scratched into the wall, 
it would be this:
Don't forget to call home.



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. for reals. I've come to the same conclusion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for not telling me this was here, and letting me stumble upon it at work. Next to my boss. Who's wondering why I'm crying.


    I love you so much.....and remember, you are perfect to me.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe