4

1:27 AM

It's already Tuesday.
My tests are done,
and the only thing left
as an undergrad
college
student
is a silly
chalk
ice cream box.
I have to pack
clean up
shop
and "enjoy" what's left of my
relationship
with Union College
before we
break up
and are forced to move on.
I like to think that
SCAD
is the taller,
better looking
handsome
charmer
who's already in love with me
and will never treat me bad
because no one wants to move on
to something worse,
only to find out it's better to
wish
they could go back to what they
had.
The truth is,
Union will always have my
heart.
No one will measure up.
But
its not for a lack of trying that
everything
from here on
work
distance
adulthood
georgia

can't try its best to impress me
like i thought nebraska never would.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe