lately:

12:47 AM

  • missing people feels pointless. space is space. time is time. and you have to stop thinking about what's not there.
  • mean people suck. they suck more than anything has ever sucked before.
  • when things are bad, they're gonna get worse before they get better. every time. without exceptions.
  • i spend a lot of time on things that will end up getting ruined: 
    • my hair. 
    • the BFG kitchen.
    • my squeaky clean reputation.
    • laundry.
  • i put all my faith in the promise of progress: Rome wasn't built in one day.
  • i enjoy the workweek more than the weekend.
  • i center my day on how much closer i am to fitting into that tiny little dress hanging on my closet door.
  • crocs. sneakers. rinse. repeat.
  • i'm obsessed with my obsession/career/future.
  • i'm not afraid. of anything.
  • i turned my coworkers into friends.
  • i watch 2 channels at a time.
  • john the trainer doesn't hide his faith me. it's everything i lack.
  • i discover a new way to eat grilled chicken everyday. 
  • argentina is in the horizon.
  • summer is slipping away from me.
  • i dream about nebraska, pre separation anxiety.
  • everything reminds me of that one night last august.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. When I think of you now I am in the philly airport. I was really sad that day. I hope you keep updating this mug. You are missed in Nebraska.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe