unhealthy obessions:

1:15 PM


1. Under Armor/Protecting this house/inspiration anywhere I can get it
2. Red Velvet anything (i am a walking contradiction)
3. all things Jersey--I consider the return of Jersey Shore a valid reason to take off work.
4. all things housewives--especially those from Jersey. Sense the trend.
5. David Cook--without any room for judgement.
6. 2-a-days/calorie burn/the dress on my closet.
8. Not failing.
9. Sugar-free whipped cream. I will marry whoever created it.
10. This.
11. Also, this
12. Gangster rap.
13. Tuna Sashimi. no saracha. extra sashimi sauce.
14. BFG Monday night bowling league: the Bang Bangs.
Yes, it's a real league. Yes we are losing to Outback.
15. SCAD. 
16. The J.Crew outlet store that opened way too close to my house.
17. being on time to work.
18. 60 second nail polish.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe