7 Days

1:16 AM

is all it takes for your life to completely change.
actually it takes a lot less than that,
but it's the perfect amount of time to realize
nothing will ever be the same again.
between last monday and the next, I:

  • will have become an adult, officially.
  • become the new girl. again.
  • dive knee-deep into corporateness.
  • was diagnosed with PCOS and
  • found out this whole time, something was actually wrong with me.
  • (which means that now it can be fixed.)
  • turned my bedroom into a guest room.
  • become a chattanoogan.
  • found out who will be worth holding on to and 
  • who i never should have tried to.
  • consolidated.
  • cried. a lot.
  • turned fear into a bowl of jello.
  • gave myself a chance at like. 
  • totally blew it.
  • cut budgets, not my hair.
  • showed all the weakness i've been hiding for 8 months.
  • took control of the lost causes.
  • and didn't look back. not even once.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe