John 1:6

11:17 PM

"For we have all received from His fullness one gracious gift after another."

a car that never leaves me.
hair good enough to never think about.
housemates that care. A lot.
a boss that spoils me.
health.
health.
health.
an able body that reaches and stretches and sweats and burns.
a job career.
having enough.
being enough.
my little corner of a really great house.
my mom. my dad. my sister. my grandma.
a protective heart.
an instinctive head.
my shoe closet.
my scarf collection.
a never-ending supply of vanilla soy milk
and cheerios.
a God that is uninterested in
what i brought
but is obsessed with
how long i'm here.
a disposable(ish) income.
a selfish age.
a single life.
friends that aren't just friends anymore--
they're seats around the table at my
imaginary wedding.
they're praying hands
worried
that i'm doing ok.
they're pokes in my side
to make sure
i am.
for the 12 rock bottoms.
for Bad.
for Worse.
for Better.

Thank you.






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe