I see it more as a "to do" list:

12:09 PM


 
tentatively:
  • complete the color run in April without stopping.
  • have a 2 piece as an option by summer.
  • fix my stupid credit / work on savings
  • Travel:
    • spend my birthday in New York
    • go on a cruise to somewhere far
    • take time off for a mission trip
  • find someone to keep me accountable
  • finish reading all the books in my nightstand: at least one a month.
  • join a yoga studio
  • take and post one photo shoot a month
  • .....tat.
  • wonder woman. halloween. no excuses.
01/02:
  • join a band/praise team/garage jam
  • eat my way through chattanooga: 2 new restaurants a month.
  • cancel negative thoughts, one by one. everyday.
     
 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. You're my hero. :-) Is that a... tattoo? I have one in mind and posted it all over my apartment to see if I get sick of it or not.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe