Just a few things:

9:01 PM


  • Its almost 2012. (thank God)
  • Today I got the red chunk of hair I've wanted since last February.
  • I've gone to Best Buy 3 times to get my Canon Rebel T2i, none of which ended with me walking out of the store with the camera.
  • I'm gonna be a famous photographer.
  • I really like the people I work with. I wish I could take them to Chatnooga with me.
  • I'm moving to Chatnooga. SOON.
  • People from Chattanooga really say it "Chatnooga".
  • IT WAS ME. (this has to do with a really great story that i will tell anyone that asks)
  • the more shopping I do, the more I just want to wear black, white, and grey the rest of my life.
  • This will be the first year in my entire life that I have no clue what to expect. This scares me.
  • I now have an Airline credit card. I am an idiot.
  • Someday I'm gonna start a clothing line based on girls want to dress "appropriately slutty".
  • I graduated 8 months ago. 
  • Also, holy crap.
  • I started watching American Horror Story. I'm starting to feel how I did when me and emily had a Nip/Tuck marathon.
  • For the life of me, I don't know how to having a savings account.
  • I'm really/only good at dressing other people. 
  • I hate retail.
  • I'm a real woman now because I wear red lipstick..
  • Apparently 22 is the exact age you become cynical. 
  • I have the greatest sister in the world! 


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. WHAT WAS U! girl your red hair is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. I freaking love you and the next 18 days (yes thats how long until you move) can't come sooner. I would give you my life savings (which right now equals the change in a Crisco jar) just to see you master the infinite potential of GREATNESS that lies dormant in you right now. I cannot wait for you to be here and I love you!!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe